Alamo Calgary Airport
Alamo is a car rental service provider, which operates in the area of Calgary in Canada. It is one of the most trusted companies in this business, but there is a little difference between the Alamo and others. There are some basic rules that you need to follow when you are opting for car rental at a foreign country. Some of them are:
- You need to have a valid driver’s license.
- You have to make the payments in the local currency.
- You can make the payment through an assortment of credit or debit card, in such a case you have to show an id proof other than your license.
- If your license is in any other language than English, you have to produce an international driving permit.
- You have to follow the traffic rules and wear seatbelts all the time.
- If you want GPS then you have to pay an extra amount of money.
With Alamo you have to follow these rules. Actually, this service provider is very strict about the rules. With other companies you may bend the rules a little bit, but not with Alamo.
If you are visiting Calgary during winter and want to avail the car rental service from Alamo, then you have to make the booking beforehand. The best part about the service provided by this car hire company is that their stores are all over the place, and normally these stores remain open from early morning to late at the night. Though, the time of the stores may change over the seasons. If you are a native of Calgary or right now residing in or around Calgary, you can avail the services of this provider with some benefits. For instance, if your rented car is giving you problems, you can take it straight to the Alamo store near you.
When you are opting for Alamo car hire services, you have to remember that it is one of the strictest car hire companies in the area. Indeed the services and the facilities are almost same like the other companies, but you have to be very careful about the rules. If you break one of the rules or fail to fulfill one of them, you will face more problems than you bargained for. You will get the type of car you want, and you at a reasonable price too. So, for Calgary airport and the adjacent areas, Alamo is a very good option.